PRIDDIS GREENS SERVICES CO-OP LTD.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND ENHANCEMENT ACT
NOTICE OF APPLICATION
In accordance with the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (EPEA), Priddis Greens Service Coop Ltd. has applied to Environment and Parks for an amendment to their existing EPEA approval No. 1590 for the waterworks system that serves the Priddis Greens golf course and subdivision, and the Hawks Landing subdivision. The application proposes to extend the approval expiry date for one year, until April 1, 2019 in order to allow for the effective review of the renewal for the approval. The Priddis Greens water treatment plan is located at #2 Priddis Greens Drive in the SW of Section 30 Township 002 Range 03 West of the 5th Meridian the Municipal District of Foothills No.31.
A directly affected person my provide input into certain regulatory decisions, as allowed by the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (section 73). Specifically, any person who is directly affected by this application may submit a written statement of concern within 30 days of the date of this notice to:
Environment and Parks
Regulatory Approvals Center
5th Floor, South Petroleum Plaza
9915 - 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2G8
Fax: (780) 422-0154
The written statement of concern should include the following:
- the application number 013-1590
- describe concerns that are relevant to matters regulated by the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act
- explain how the filer of the concern will be directly affected by the activities proposed in the application
- provide the legal land location of the land owner or used by the filer where the concerns described are believed to be applicable
- state the distance between the land owned or used by the filer and the site in the application
- contact information including the full name and mailing address of the filer.
Please provide a telephone number and/or email address for ease of contact.
Environment and parks will review each written statement of concern, seek more information if needed, and notify each filer by letter of the decision to accept or reject their written submission as a valid statement of concern. The Public Notice of this application will also be posted on the Department's website at https://avw.alberta.ca/PublicNoticesViewer.aspx
Statements of concern submitted regarding this application are public records which are accessible by the public and the applicant. Failure to file a statement of concern may affect the right to file a Notice of Appeal with the Environmental Appeals Board.
Copies of the application and additional information can be obtained from:
Priddis Greens Services Co-op Ltd.
Attention: Jason Eastwood
2 PRIDDIS GREENS DR
PRIDDIS, AB T0L 1W0