PRIDDIS GREENS SERVICES CO-OP LTD.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND ENHANCEMENT ACT
NOTICE OF APPLICATION
In accordance with the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act, Priddis Greens Services Co-op Ltd. has applied to Environment and Parks for an amendment to an existing approval for a one year extension of the expiry date for the Priddis Greens wastewater system. The wastewater treatment plant is located in NW 1/4 of Section 30 Township 22 Range 3 West of the 5th Meridian in the Municipal District of Foothills . The approval expiry date extension will allow for the effective public review of the renewal of the approval.
A directly affected person may provide input into certain regulatory decisions, as allowed by the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (section 73). Specifically, any person who is directly affected by this application may submit a written statement of concern within 30 days of the date of this notice to:
Environment and Parks
Regulatory Approvals Center
5th Floor, South Petroleum Plaza
9915 - 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta TSK 2G8
Fax: (780) 422-0154
The written statement of concern should include the following:
- the application number 012-1589
- describe concerns that are relevant to matters regulated by the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act
- explain how the filer of the concern will be directly affected by the activities proposed in the application
- provide the legal land location of the land owned or used by the filer where the concerns described are believed to be applicable
- state the distance between the land owned or used by the filer and the site in the application
- contact information including the full name and mailing address of the filer.
Please provide a telephone number and/or email address for ease of contact.
Environment and Parks will review each written statement of concern, seek more information if needed, and notify each filer by letter of the decision to accept or reject their written submission as a valid statement of concern. The Public Notice of this application will also be posted on the Department's website at https://avw.alberta.ca/PublicNoticesViewer.aspx.
Statements of concern submitted regarding this application are public records which are accessible by the public and the applicant. Failure to file a statement of concern may affect the right to file a Notice of Appeal with the Environmental Appeals Board.
Copies of the application and additional information can be obtained from:
Priddis Greens Services Co-op Ltd.
Attention: Jason Eastwood
2 PRIDDIS GREENS DR
PRIDDIS AB T0L 1W0