Our Annual General Meeting of the Priddis Greens Community Association will be held on June 26th, 2018 at 7 PM in the President’s Room at the golf course.
Attendance is important as a quorum of 40% of voting members is required to conduct the business of the meeting. Here is a Draft Agenda and a Draft of the Minutes of last year’s AGM.
Please notify of me at your earliest convenience of any items you would like added to Other Business. I will send out a final Agenda closer to the meeting.
Please note the AGM will be followed by an information session designed to help people understand the relationship between the various governing entities (PGCA, Condo Corporations, Co-Op, etc.) and some of the important processes and documents relating to each. It is critical that every condo corporation is represented by at least one person at this information session. I would ask that each Condo Corporation President ensure representation for their condo corporation.
As we look ahead to the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the PGCA, I would like you to think about giving of your time and talents as a Director on this important Board. The Board’s key functions are:
- Plan, prepare and host social activities that bring community members together.
- Act as a central point for information sharing amongst the community members and various other organizations (e.g. emails, website, information sessions, meetings, etc.).
- Administer the Priddis Greens Restrictive Covenants and Architectural Standards.
Act as a coordinating body for special projects to enhance our community (e.g. walking path, pickleball, community signs, etc.).
- Act as an advocate for the community to other organizations such as the Priddis Co-Op, MD of Foothills, RCMP, Priddis Community Association, Golf Course, etc.
- Provide coordination for other community services and initiatives as needed.
We meet quarterly (2 – 3 hours per quarter and an annual AGM in June) and can make accommodation for Directors that need to “attend” via Facetime or Skype rather than in person. Even if you do not have availability for additional activities associated with the Board, and are only able to attend the regular Board meetings, your ideas and opinions at the quarterly Board meetings will be valuable and your participation appreciated.
To volunteer or if you would like more information on this volunteer opportunity to make your community the best it can be, please call (403-461-4219) or email Roberta Roesler, President PGCA.
President, Priddis Greens Community Association